My Uni Room Tour 2017

by - Tuesday, December 05, 2017



Well Howdy and Hello, welcome to another blog post, another University Post, this time its my Halls Room Tour. Although it's not the biggest of rooms it's very cosy. Being at University in first year, you don't get the biggest choice in Halls but with what you get it's very handy and you get what you need. I was very lucky to have an en-suite room, which means I have a shower and toilet connected to my room and I don't have to share a bathroom with anyone.  

Of course there isn't much you can do with a student room, but you can make it look like home. In the pictures below you will see what my room looks like. 





As you can see from the pictures here you can see that I have made my room look homely  that makes me feel comfortable. The photo wall is my favourite thing because all the pictures are memories of things that happened at home. 

As of now that is the end of this post and I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to the next one. 

Feel free to leave a comment.  

You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments