A LITTLE LIFE UPDATE WITH FUTURE PLANS

by - Thursday, October 11, 2018


Welcome back to my Blog, so I just thought for this post I will do a little update as of what is going on right now and what plans I have for the future for my blog. It's been a while and it's all because of a lot of things really. So this post is going to be all about what has gone on in the last few weeks/months and i haven't really had the motivation to write a blog post. 

As you may have noticed I have been very quiet on my blog recently and i hate it but at the same time I haven't been able to help it really. Writers block is a big thing! Then there is also the fact that I have been working hard on my youtube and honestly I am very happy to have been able to do that, my Youtube has become something that i really love. I love filming and I love vlogging and building a platform on there. My blog is kind of.. meh.. I don't know how to explain it because well I loved my blog and part of me always will but it's going to be something I don't use for a long while now, it's going to have to work that way unfortunately. 

My future plans for this blog.. well I will be honest, I don't really have any, I think I am going to sue this as a safe space to come when I am feeling the need to write but I just haven't had any recently. So I just wanted to come and say, thank you for anyone who read this blog. I still love it I just have no motivation for it. You can always check out my youtube which can be found in the links below, you will also find my vlog channel on my youtube page. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH. FOR NOW THIS IS GOODBYE TO AMELIABEAUTYANDADVICE


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @missamelia.jane
Twitter - @ameliajfilms
Youtube - AmeliaOTHLaing
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments