BRINGING BACK THE BLOG!

by - Friday, March 08, 2019


Well Hello there? See you have stumbled on to my blog. So you want to know about the writer hey? Well I guess that means you want to know about me? Let me think about it?

I guess I should start by saying, hey there, I am Amelia, a 23 year old university student that also has a youtube channel. I also used to have another blog but well I closed it and decided to revamp my blog and make a new one.

so that you know a little about what this blog is going to be about, it is going to be mainly about my uni experience and whats going on and advice and lifestyle situations. just basically everything i want to randomly ramble on about as i love to chat, and if you watch my vlogs, you will know. I do university weekly vlogs which you can find on my vlog channel.

This blog is going to be something that I just use to talk about a lot of things that I feel like. It's not really going to be beauty reviews because if I am honest, I am not as into beauty as some bloggers, not that I have any problems with them because I love reading beauty bloggers, but I can't review beauty. You are likely going to get chats about boys, relationships, netflix shows, life all that stuff as well.


I hope you enjoy my blog because I am very excited to be blogging for everyone! if you do, i would love if you followed my socials which can be found below.


You May Also Like

0 comments