Naked 3 Palette Review

by - Friday, July 17, 2015


So it took me a while to decide what I wanted to do for this blog post but I finally decided after a while I came up with doing a review on the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette, this will be short but I hope that it is okay, it is also  bit late being posted. Also I have changed my theme up which is why this post is late, it was going to be done this afternoon but I had to edit my new theme and I am so glad that I did as I love it. Let me know in the comments what you think of it.


Last summer I brought the Naked 3 palette, I had wanted it for ages and after several months of debating I finally decided to use my savings well some of it and buy it. Now I am not the person to buy high end make up because especially then, I didn't have a job so I wasn't earning any money but I had a lot of money saved so I decided to break into it and buy it as a back to college make up purchase and I am glad that I did as I have loved it.  

First off I'd like to comment on how good the packaging is, I have seen the first naked palette and I am not really fan of the cardboard packaging as it will probably get ruined quickly where I keep my make up. This packaging I think is really good and will always stay in good condition and it is shiny which I like. 

Secondly I would like to mention how great the colors are, I really like the variations of colors that are part of this palette, they are really nice pinks, gold and brown colors and I think they are really pigmented and nice colors. My most used colors are, Trick, Buzz and Mugshot. I think they are three colors that go very well together. 
Overall since I have got that eye shadow palette I don't really use my others and I think I have about 15 drugstore palettes. I think for £37 it is definitely worth it and if you are willing to go a bit out of your price range for it I totally think you should pick it up. 



















Personally I would love to get the naked 2 palette but right now I don't want to spend my wages on the palette one month, I might one day another time or ask for it for Christmas or my birthday. Anyway I hope you liked my short post, I know I am meant to have a blog post up tomorrow, but I am working in the afternoon and then in the evening so I don't think I'll have time to get it done in time. Feel free to leave a comment.  


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments