Zoella Beauty Review

by - Wednesday, July 22, 2015



So for tonight's blog post I thought as I am currently obsessing over Zoe's beauty range, I thought I would write about it. I love all of Zoella's products and over the last two years I have connected a lot with Zoe as a person as she is just so honest and it is inspiring to watch her deal with what she has to and still able to get through it. So this is a blog post all about her beauty products, well the ones I have.

The Make Up Bag

So the first thing I am going to talk about is the Make Up Bag from the first collection, It is a pretty reasonable size which holds a lot of my make up and essentials for a day out, especially for the days I am at college as I need to have several things on me and it fits everything in which is why it is good and it is perfect travelling size so it fits perfectly in my college bag. 










Creamy Madly Dreamy Body Lotion

I have used this a few times since buying it last year but not often but when I have I have found I don't need to put to much on my hands to rub it in and moisturize which is completely different to most body lotions. I also have found that it is very moisturizing and it has a great texture to it and doesn't feel horrible when I apply it. 









Zoella Candle

I'm a big candle person, I either have brought a ton of candles or I have been given a lot of candles and I only have about 3 or four that I absolutely love and will light over and over again. Okay so getting to the point, I do like the Zoella candle I have nothing against it and it has a really nice scent to it but the problem I have is that it doesn't beat my other favorite candles. The other problem I don't like lighting it that much as I am pretty sure it has been discontinued or they don't sell it in the superdrug where I live any more and I don't often get to go to other places or I don't really want to keep buying it so I don't light it that much anymore. 









Blissful Mistful

I am a massive fan of body sprays I probably have about 10 sitting in my room and as soon as I heard Zoe was bringing out a body spray I knew I had to buy it, it was the only thing I had to have. Since buying it I have carried it around college everyday and taken it everywhere with me, I love the smell of it and I love the packaging although you have to make sure it doesn't get smashed, I think it is in the best kind of bottle and it is very easy to hold. 









Fizz Bar 

So I am not a massive fan about things that go in my bath, but I got given this as one of my Christmas presents from my friend and since then I have loved it that I had to repurchase it, I for one definitely thinks it is very moisturizing and that is why I think it is so good. 
Kissy Missy Lip Balm

This is one of my only products from the new collection and I only got it yesterday and have tried it once, so I can't give the best of reviews but I like the color it leaves on my lips but I did have a problem trying to apply it but other then I do like it so far. 
Lets Spritz Body Spray

Okay like I said earlier I have an obsession with Body sprays so when the new collection came out, this was the first thing I brought from it and I love the scent and quite recently I have been using it more then the other one but I love it just as much. It is in the same kind of bottle which is another reason I like it because like I said it is easy to hold and use. 
So that is my review on the Zoella Beauty products, I hope you enjoyed it and look forward to my post on Friday. Feel free to leave a comment.  


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin - Follow

You May Also Like

0 comments