Summer Playlist 2015

by - Friday, July 24, 2015


Well for today's post I decided to do something different and every summer to spice up my summer I create a playlist on summer and I have decided that I will share with you my playlist. 
  1. My Love - Route 94 and Jess Glynne
  2. Don't You Forget About Me - Simple Minds
  3. Aint Nobody - Chaka Khan
  4. Time after Time - Cyndi Lauper
  5. Tainted Love - Soft Cell
  6. Cheerleader - OMI
  7. Good For You - Selena Gomez
  8. Hey Mama - David Guetta, Nicki Minaj
  9. Trap Queen - Fetty Wrap
  10. I Don't Like, I love it - Flo Rida and Robin Thicke
  11. Five More Hours - Deorro, Chris Brown
  12. Fun - Pitbull, Chris Brown
  13. Bitch Better Have My Money - Rihanna
  14. One Last Time - Ariana Grande
  15. Man! I feel like a woman - Shania Twain
  16. Unbreakable Smile - Tori Kelly
  17. Dear No One - Tori Kelly
  18. Appreciated - Rixton 
  19. Hotel Ceiling - Rixton
  20. We all want the same thing - Rixton
  21. Speakerphone - Rixton
  22. Dangerous - David Guetta, Sam Martin
  23. Fire Under My Feet - Leona Lewis
  24. In the Midnight Hour - Wilson Pickett
  25. Summer Breeze - The Isley Brothers 
  26. Sunshine - Gabrielle
  27. End of Time - Beyonce
  28. Opportunity - Annie
You can find the spotify playlist here if you want to listen to the playlist. Feel free to leave a comment.  


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin -Follow

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Such a nice playlist! Do you know "Cool for summer" by Demi Lovato? It screams summer for me as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Yeah I have heard it, but I listened to it a while ago didn't like t but now i have listened to it after i created this playlist and I really like it now :)

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Yeah I have heard it, but I listened to it a while ago didn't like t but now i have listened to it after i created this playlist and I really like it now :)

      Delete
  2. Love the mixture of genres and songs <3 Have you listened to any of Kodaline's songs? They are an Irish band and are amazing! I'd recommend checking out 'All I Want' and 'High Hopes' :)

    velvetteddys.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have heard of them I think one of their songs was on the fault in our stars, if so I loved it.

      Delete