My Recent Purchase's July 2015

by - Sunday, August 02, 2015


So I am sorry for not posting in the last week, it has been a very busy week, but I finally have a post ready for you, I don't think I will be posting to what I said I would in my schedule, my job has been getting crazy over the summer holidays. Anyway I thought I'd come back with a post about my recent purchases. 
  • Walking on Sunshine DVD
Now I know this DVD has been out for a while and I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I love musicals, so I thought I'd pick this up because I wanted to see what it was like and it was up for 2 for £10.

  • Annie DVD
The next thing is Annie, I grew up with this film but I used to have it on video and that broke and then I never brought a new one, but finally after watching the newer Annie, I decided to by a new one of the old Annie and I forgot how much I loved it. 

  • All the Bright Places Book
After hearing Zoe's review in her favorites video on this book, I knew I needed to get it, but I did have doubts because I still have several books from last year that I need to read. I do love the look of the cover and I do look forward to actually reading it.










  • The Potion Diaries Book
Again, Zoe's editor wrote this book and Zoe talked about it, but again I didn't need a new book but I decided to pick it up as I got interested in the story from the blurb. So I can't wait to give this a read.
  • River Island Bag
This was my big risk of a pay as it cost £35 and I wasn't sure if I wanted to spend that much on a bag, but I fell in love with this bag as soon as looked at it and I decided that I would buy it.

  • Mac Lipstick
I have always wanted a M.A.C Lipstick and I decided to use my pay from work on my first one, the one I got was Crosswires, I love the colour and the pigmentation of the colour I have used it twice since having it and I really love it. 

  • Benefit Rollerlash
I have the They're real mascara and I decided after a very long time that I would get the rollerlash mascara, I haven't tried it yet but I will try it very soon. I might even review it for you guys.












That is all for my recent purchase's post, I hope you liked it. Feel free to leave a comment.  


You can follow my social media links here:

Instagram - @_ameliajl
Twitter - @omgamelia07
Bloglovin -Follow

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. There's a post on my blog for it. Check it out.

    http://ofmakeupandtravel.blogspot.com/2015/08/liebster-award-tag.html

    Great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nominated you for the Liebster award. Link to check it out xx. I loved this post btw. I really like the all the bright places book and need to check it out.

    http://the-next-chapter-of-life.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete